Enjoy the peaceful serenity of an evening in Providence, Rhode Island aboard an authentic Venetian gondola. An experienced gondolier will gently row you along the Providence and Woonasquatucket Rivers, past historical landmarks, through public parks, and under picturesque bridges, while traditional Italian melodies emanate from your own musician. Depending on availability, the following musicians are available: accordion player, mandolin player, classical violinist, classical guitarist, or a baritone or soprano vocalist. This is a remarkable trip to be experienced and treasured!
• Reservations available 7 days and evenings a week and are approximately 40 minutes
• Reservations available on WaterFire evenings are approximately 30 minutes
• This package is NOT available during the Waterfire display (only before the fires are lit)
• Live music from one of our talented musicians
• Locally-made Italian wine biscuits
• An ice bucket and wine glasses or champagne flutes if you wish to bring your favorite bottle of wine or other beverage
All for $119 (for two people)*
* Price does not include gratuity for your gondolier and musician
• Up to four (4) additional passengers may be added for $15 per person online or on the night of your reservation prior to departure.
*Please Note: All online reservations must be made 48 hours ( 2 Days ) prior to the time of your desired trip. Please call to confirm availability if booked less than 48 hours prior to your trip. If the trip is booked less than 48 hours before the actual time of the reservation then we reserve the right to place any musician on board, subject to availability.
Map of Area with detailed directions